Authors: Leanne Mills and Shirley Anne Fortina
Contents and Summary [PDF]
This report examines the barriers to effective communication and provides best practice tools, tips and guidance to help you deliver communications that foster a productive, engaged and profitable workforce. Specifically, this report demonstrates how to:
- Maximise the impact of your message;
- Deliver effective leadership communication;
- Manage communication with virtual international teams;
- Enable the process of collaboration with technology;
- Manage and improve cross-cultural communication;
- Successfully communicate during change projects;
- Boost productivity with effective employee engagement activities; and
- Understand the cost of getting communications wrong.
Along with insightful commentary, tips and tools from respected industry experts you will find useful case studies and examples from organisations such as Ernst & Young, Mercedes-Benz, Deloitte, The Salvation Army, WestJet and more… They highlight where organisations are currently making communications work and how to successfully tackle areas that need improvement.
Strategic Organisational Communications Survey
Research conducted to support this study highlights that employees feel their organisations’ communications are not effective and they see leaders and managers as those most responsible for the problems. These survey results include all comments captured from 176 respondents.